I Might Need It Someday!
“I might need it someday” is a mantra we often hear. The first step in the downsizing process is to begin to sort through and evaluate what you really use and need in order to get everything to fit in your new space and to avoid clutter there.
“How can I thank you for the magnificent magic you created from my Wilmington home to my new home here at Maris Grove. Everything is arranged so perfectly. As my mother would say, you earned an A+!” Carolyn B., Wilmington, DE
We could only fit 20 yard dumpsters in for this home....had 4 of them with lots going to auction!
We help you:
- To make the proper decisions based on what you have and the space into which you are moving.
- We not only suggest the rule of thumb “if you haven’t used something in a year, pitch it” but make sure that everything that can be used by others, gets to others.
- We arrange for donation pick up, provide donation documentation, sell things directly for you or arrange for auction or consignment. Link to distribution process
- If you will be moving we pack up items that are not needed before you move. All box contents are clearly labeled.
- We clean as we go so at the end of the day you will have both clean and clutter-free rooms.
- If you will be selling your home you are well on your way to the next step... Home Staging.
Get started today! Call Jill for a free consultation at 610-306-3555.
Serving: Southeastern Pennsylvania & neighboring communities in New Jersey, Delaware & Maryland.